Are your friends visiting you in your city? Or perhaps your parents are going on a trip and asked to book a hotel room. And if you haven’t booked rooms for someone else before then you must be confused about can I book OYO for someone else?
We all book OYO Rooms for ourselves. And the only thing we need to do so is a valid address proof. But can when it comes to booking OYO for someone else, is it that simple?
Well, in this post we talk exactly about this thing. Once you complete reading the article you will come to know how you can book hotel rooms for others, and what all things are required to do so.
So let us dive into it right away!
Can I Book OYO For Someone Else?
The straight forward answer to this question is YES!!
You can book OYO Rooms for anyone one be it your friends, parents or any other family members. And there are no special requirements for doing that.
Booking OYO room for someone else is similar to booking OYO room for ourselves.
You just need to give proper details of the person you want to book the OYO room for.
Enter the full name of the person for whom you want to book the room. Also, enter the proper email address and mobile number so that they can get booking details and updates if any from OYO Rooms.
And that’s it! That’s all you need to book OYO for someone else.
Although they will get booking details from OYO on their email address and phone number, it is best practice to send the correct booking details to the person for whom you booked the room.
It avoids any hassle at the time of check-in.
Booking details include booking ID, check-in and check-out dates, check-in and check-out time, Location and phone number of the hotel.
You can read more about booking OYO Room here.
Things To Remember When Booking OYO For Someone Else
There are certain things that you need to know and do when it comes to booking a hotel room for someone else.
- Valid ID proofs are required at the time of check-in.
- So make sure they bring original, valid Government approved ID proofs such as voter ID card, Aadhar card, Driving license, or passport.
- If they have a local ID card (if the person is local to that city, i.e. his/her ID card has the same city as that of the city you are booking the hotel in), then make sure you book the room in a hotel that accepts local ID cards.
- You can find hotels that accept local IDs by checking the ‘Local IDs accepted‘ option in the search filter.
- PAN cards are not accepted for check-ins.
I hope you have got your answer to can I book OYO for someone else. You can book OYO for anyone.
The only thing required is they need to have a valid ID proof at the time of check-in. That’s it. And if you have any doubts regard that or want to know more about it you can contact OYO Customer Care regarding your queries.